Thursday, August 18, 2011

Three Cups of Coffee Later....

Spent the high sun part of day in the Flatiron District striking my best bad ass stance and staring down the face of the camera for Kelli Giddish's opening credits photo shoot.

Between Ted Kotcheff sitting tall in a Law and Order Directors Chair, and the hair, makeup, wardrobe, and apple boxes galore lit well in the camera's flash, the thousands of European tourists making a B Line to Mario Batali's Eataly, thought I was the real deal.

I will not be surprised if my likeness ends up on You Tube as a bonafide poser.

Despite another setting sun and shaken spirit, I am so thankful I have a revolving seat in any Teamster's 15 passenger van to get me to where my 2.1 million dollar earning actress is at any given rush hour.

Did I mention I am living life in a full on daze?

No comments:

Post a Comment