Sunday, September 23, 2012

Shut Up and Look Inward

"But if we judged ourselves truly, we would not be judged.  But when we are judged by the Lord, we are disciplined so that we may not be condemned along with the world." 1 Corinthians 11:31-33

I am going to keep my rudder deep in the water.

The winds are strong. The waters are rough.

I'm going to stay the course.

It's You. And You alone. Jesus.

Because I cling to the grace and mercy bestowed on an undeserving me everyday, I am small minded?

Because I want a fiscally buttoned up, conservative president that makes foreign policy a priority, I am a racist?


Because American prisoners of war lit the German prison walls with candles made from the fat of butchered human beings, they were heartless?

Do you see the limited amplitude of my asinine questions?

The narrow scope used to view me and my heart continues to reflect a gross disfigurement of who I am because of the lens you're choosing to look through. 

Choose better.

Seek the Truth.

And for the Love of our Living God...VOTE!


No comments:

Post a Comment