Thursday, September 6, 2012

There Is Life. And It Looks Human'

And he made from one man every nation of mankind to live on all the face of the earth, having determined allotted periods and the boundaries of their dwelling place. Acts 17:26

Shhh. Hi.

It's just going to be a squeak. Not sure if anyone will hear it really.

Just enough gusto on my part to not let the roar of the move and meat gathered to overshadow the meager words I can no longer swallow in silence.

I got sidetracked.
But I'm back and coming to... slowly.

I seem to have landed in a strange world of mega-breeders. A super race if you will.

They are safe. And welcoming.

I'm picking up dinner at drive thru's in our new Family Truckster and talking about my growing uterus regularly.

So far these common actions are keeping all suspicions at bay.

However, I refuse to wear Lilly Pulitzer and pray the locals will be none the wiser.

No comments:

Post a Comment