Sunday, December 9, 2012

Points of Interest

"But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who love your name may rejoice in you."  Psalm 5:11

Another break in on our street. Apparently, it's just "what happens" this time of year.
The Wilmington Gun and Knife Show can't come quick enough.
One guess as to what I can find under my tree, wrapped with care.

***

Oh Worry.

I confessed to my new Mom's Bible Study that I'm so glad that my resistance to trust in the Lord and His word is not as strong as his relentless pursuit to love and cover me continually.

How deep my Father's love for me. How vast beyond all measure.
That He should send His only Son. And make a wretch His treasure.

These song lyrics are the words I can rest on or give as an answer the next time someone asks me the most asinine question of "Am I ready for the holidays?"

The upside of being back in the South: God and Guns.

No comments:

Post a Comment