Thursday, December 8, 2011

Christ's Not In It...

"If I say, "I will not mention him, or speak any more in his name," there is in my heart as it were a burning fire shut up in my bones, and I am weary with holding it in, and I cannot." Jeremiah 20:9

"To make Christianity a private affair while banishing all privacy is to relegate it to the rainbow's end or the Greek Calends." -C.S. Lewis

"Holiday" lights and "Holiday" trees adorn New York City in their grandeur.

It is a federal holiday when Christians celebrate, in the words of Isaiah the Prophet: “… to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government will be upon his shoulder, and his name will be called 'Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.'....."

So what is everyone else celebrating?




No comments:

Post a Comment