Tuesday, January 3, 2012

It's All Too Much

"The purpose in a man's heart is like deep water, but a man of understanding will draw it out." Proverbs 20:5


Contrary to popular belief (Or unpopular.... some of my best posts have never been read) and proof on this never quite found a way to end blog, I am off to quite an impressive start to the New Year in my writing venture.

Day 5 of My Morning Papers. That's three free hand written pages of stream of consciousness upon rising for my eyes only.
 Before the bathroom.
And yes, before coffee.

I'm clearing the clutter in what I didn't realize was a hoarders mind. Dangerous. And not so pretty....

Worse, I'm extremely defensive towards every last item that spills out onto the paper.

My mission....to find my mission.

Or wait on the Lord to reveal it.

How's everyone else's new year pursuits?










No comments:

Post a Comment