Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Misinformed Masses

"But I am afraid that as the serpent deceived Eve by his cunning, your thoughts will be led astray from a sincere and pure devotion to Christ." 2 Corinthians 11:3

I have done my best to steer clear of writing about politics as of late.
I've saved my vocal ranting while reading headlines on the morning commute where I yell and scream over the hop hopper's blaring $200 headphones and the Section 8 recipient talking on her bedazzled blue tooth about how the guvment's gonna snatch any raise at work she may get.

But this war on capitalism makes me so fucking mad I can't see straight enough to look all of these liberal Manhattanites who are paying the average apartment rent of $3,309 per month in their whining, crying, imbecilic little eyes.

There, I feel better now.


No comments:

Post a Comment