Thursday, April 10, 2014

My Intentions Are Good

" I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do, I do not do. And what I hate, I do." Romans 7:15

At the risk of sounding like my old Percy Sledge 45 record, I tortured my family and Barbies with, having a baby halts all matters of the creative mind and simple luxuries of putting pen to paper. 

After I stumble out of the baby's room, tucking my ridden strong breast back into my bra, pour myself a glass of mental escape, pushing the buttons on my remote is challenge enough. 

I want to write, instead I watch E television and curse our culture who glorifies the youth and their entitled and hardly earned importance while the world  weeps at the loss of another socialites life..

I know the Apostle Paul meant he chooses to live in the flesh when he wants to walk in the spirit. But surely my example is comparable.

No comments:

Post a Comment