Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Rains and Pours

"We are therefore Christ's ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore you on Christ's behalf: Be reconciled to God." 2 Corinthians 5:20

Today I sat on the 35th floor on Lexington Avenue overlooking the dreary East River as autumn continued its damp entrance and A Legal Mind (another cop show) made its slow go at four long scenes.
A supermodel to my right reading Joyce Meyer and a theater major quoting Billy Graham to my left; me in the middle eating my words regarding the lack of Christians in Manhattan.

Tonight, I found my personal psychoanalysis, marriage therapy, and spiritual renewal at my Tuesday night Bible Study in East Village.
Questioning myself....why did I wait so long?

Oh the joy of bringing Glory to God by telling others how He's moved in my life.

Hallelujah to the King of Kings and being bolstered by other believers.


Who knew I would write 600 posts?



1 comment:

  1. I'm glad Bible Study is working out. See, I thought you could benefit from something like this.

    ReplyDelete