Monday, May 16, 2011

It's the End of The World as We Know It

“Therefore keep watch, because you do not know the day or the hour." Matthew 25:13

I believe the Bible implicitly.

Yet, I am not afraid of Harold Camping and his assuredness of the impending Judgement Day
.

Nor do I fear the thousands who are blanketing New York with their turn or burn Rapture brochures.

I am a tad weary of the many followers who have burned through their lives savings and are spending their last remaining days, warning the city of Gotham that May 21, 2011 is the beginning of the end.

But I was downright scared of the Middle Eastern man whimpering and praying while he violently clutched his backpack and shook his head no, on the R Train.

I got off the train and waited for the next in the cold drizzle of the morning.

Call me Juan Williams.
Call me what you will.

But today, not one of us can be sure.

Do you feel fine?


No comments:

Post a Comment