Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Get Thee to A Nunnery

Flute: O wall, full often hast thou heard my moans- William Shakespeare


Will you hold my pole? (Sound department)

Do you like thin or thick sausage with your peppers? (Catering)

Bend down and move your mark..uh a little to the left. (Camera)

Oh man, if I was your husband? (Teamsters)

Hey babe, sexy mama, honey, sweetie.... (All Departments)

Slurs, innuendos, oogling, lewd jokes, sexual gestures are everyday vernacular on a television set and wildly accepted, ignored, recanted, or returned.

And if it makes you uncomfortable, either speak up, man up, don't engage, nip it in the bud and move on.

But to defame character, dredge the past, cry wolf. or seek 15 minutes of fame like Ms. Sensitive, Karen Kraushaar and her comrades are in accusing GOP hopeful Herman Cain is just plain unsympathetic.

And for you confused feminists out there cursing my name, I post this Truth for
your viewing PLEASURE.



No comments:

Post a Comment