Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I Am the 1%

“See the man who would not make God his refuge, but trusted in the abundance of his riches and sought refuge in his own destruction!” Psalm 52:7
As if the back to back, time to make the donuts, 15 neck seizing, leg aching hour days isn't enough...being an intellectual, Christian, Conservative woman with a wagging tongue on a television/film set damn near breaks the spirit.

So as I made my morning plod to the overcrowded, prone for early hour verbal confrontations, get stuck behind every cab in the right lane, crosstown bus, I daydreamed of hitting the $250 million Powerball.

And once I did, in conjunction with eating at every Michelin star rated restaurant in the five boroughs, I would produce one of our next episodes. Hire my favorite director to date....have the writers script me the leading role, dictate every shot , give the stand-ins under fives, and let the liberal lot at on top of the hierarchical pyramid see you don't have to spit venom to enjoy success.

Do you have a dollar and a dream?


No comments:

Post a Comment