Saturday, February 19, 2011

Chasing Money=Chasing Tail

To dream a dream as big.
As big could ever dream to be as that one dream you see.
Then once you've got that dream in mind, please dream a million more.

And not a million quiet dreams, but a billion dreams that roar.
A million dreams that roar so loud, they scream.
So loud, they sing and shout.
So super huge, they say Hey World, this is what I'm dreaming about,

Please dream for those who've given up...For those who've never tried.
Please use your dreams to make new dreams.
For all the dreams that died.

Courtesy of An Awesome Book via Joaquin Phoenix' transitional career moment.

My motivating mantra as I dizzy myself on the merry go round...
Working too long for too little in hopes of snatching my own golden ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment