Friday, February 11, 2011

Something About That Name (2)

"Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord." Romans 12:11

"And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it." John 14: 13-14

"Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth." Phillipians 12:9


Jesus, Jesus, Jesus There's just something about that name Master, Savior, Jesus Like the fragrance after the rain Jesus, Jesus, Jesus Let all heaven and earth proclaim Kings and kingdoms shall all pass away But there's something about that name...The Gaithers

Whether you like it or not, that name has power, power, power.





No comments:

Post a Comment