Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Switching Gears...Again

Q:
Hey it's (CENSORED), Casting Producer of the Discovery Networks show! I'm excited about this show, so I want to get to know more about you. Email me at (CENSORED) and tell me why you would be great for the show. Make sure to tell me everything about you... give me your history! Make sure to include your occupation if it pertain to the show and your skills. Send pics and contact information as well and I'll email you soon if I would love to have you come in for an interview. My contact information is below just in case you need me.

A:
Absolutely I am ready to live in the wild. I already live above an Irish Pub on the busiest East Village Street in Manhattan.
I am a former sports journalist turned struggling actress and writer in the most competitive city.
A southern girl at heart, born in Texas raised in Georgia. But a world traveler and have lived on three continents and visited five.
I have always dreamed of living in New York City since I was making Martha Quinn videos in my basement and two years ago, I packed up my home in Midtown Atlanta with a king size bed and onto a love seat in Tribeca.
I was a reporter in the Virgin Islands where i met my wild northeastern husband on top of a floating bar in the British Virgin Islands, where we lived some lifestyles of the rich and famous for three crazy years.
I am a conservative Christian and share my opinions often. I write a daily blog and I believe I would be an attribute to this show because of my no fear attitude in taking large leaps in life and not settling into the mundane.
Forever chasing the horizon is my motto. I am looking to play out the next chapter in my life and would love to be a part of your show. God Willing.

2 comments: