Friday, April 15, 2011

Rocky Trails To Success?

“Human beings, like plants, grow in the soil of acceptance, not in the atmosphere of rejection” John Powell

Thanks to an open minded, information seeking friend, I might have found my Cymbalta without the side effects.

~Psilocybin has a similar chemical structure to serotonin – a hormone involved in regulating mood – and therefore binds to serotonin receptors on nerve cells in the brain. The drug may have therapeutic potential because the serotonin system in nerves is also a target for existing antidepressants. ~
David Pescovitz

I recently recorded my epiphany that it was going to take marijuana and yoga to aid me in living a pain free existence with a duck feather exterior where the simple matters roll of my back and evaporate from the puddle in which they landed.

I could have been mistaken.

Not that I've given it the honest college try but my self confidence and worth are wilting under these studio lights.

It's a simple equation really...

"Here's my product."
"Don't want it."
"Here's my product."
"Don't want it."
"Here's my product."
"Don't want it."

It's only a matter of time until you closely examine the product and ask yourself, just what is wrong with it.

New York has the rain, but until I find the fresh Brahma Bull manure sprouting spores, I will mediate on this wonderful trip...

"For in Christ, the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form, and I have been given fullness in Christ, who is the head over EVERY power and authority." Colossians 2:9-10






No comments:

Post a Comment