Thursday, July 8, 2010

And The Whining Award Goes To...

"In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps." Proverbs 16:9

I think for the first time since I began this nauseating and thrilling pursuit of acting, I felt an overwhelming sense of humility as a "background artist."
Oh bother.

There's no damn business like show business -- you have to smile to keep from throwing up.” Billy Holiday

Was it me or were the nude body double candidates in holding today giving us that insecure attitude that only taking your clothes off for a lousy, no face time bump will do?

I'm quite aware my blog and the next generation are both going to shit.

It's what happens when you work 45 hours in three days on minimal sleep sustaining yourself on chocolate covered espresso beans and when you overindulge and friendly empower boundary craving children.

After cracking my tooth at six this morning, starting my period in a pastel yellow dress, and standing in the direct fire of the industrial air conditioner, all the while drinking air from a birthday cup, I grinned and bared lovely Laura Linney and stunning Cynthia Nixon sing Heart, karaoke style and bring the fabricated house down.

Do you ever wonder if your knocking on the wrong doors?

No comments:

Post a Comment