Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Bummin

"For my yoke is easy and my burden is light." Matthew 11:30

The balance struck between feast and famine is truly fascinating and seems to be perfected by the coiffed male models who skateboard down 1st Avenue amid their billboard contracts and downtime.
It's Tuesday, quitting time and I haven't worked this week.
48 hours of wringing one's hands while pacing 400 square feet is not my idea of vacation...forced or not.
Not to mention, a late breakfast in Tribeca just cost a 50 spot..and I didn't even catch a buzz.

This is me, failing to trust in the will of my God and the call to come unto Him.

"Take rest; a field that has rested gives a bountiful crop." ~Ovid

Is swimming in a glass full of agave considered rest?


Title: Not a reflection of the pinstripes losing their voice or their muscle.

No comments:

Post a Comment