Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Roadblock

"In your anger do not sin; when you are on your beds, search your hearts and be silent." Psalm 4:4

Yes, but first...a few words from a lethally tired woman trying to navigate the punks (see VISUAL) and blockades at the subway exit.

Oh my Lord, he's here again...The police brigades are up and NYPD's finest has gathered on E. Houston. How many times does the man stop traffic and generate debt in Manhattan?
All I know is he has promised federal Judge Susan Bolton sexual favors or room in his entourage as she just blocked Arizona's right to protect their borders. Again, another person who is in favor of REFORM. The catch word of this laughable Administration.

Looks like Kagan gets to show which way she leans sooner than later.

Aahh. I couldn't stay away for long.

Now I will take my dose of X-Stress and find solace in my governing light.

Now, don't we feel better?

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I found my self wondering how much it cost to move his butt around. Cops were standing around on Houston ALL DAY LONG for a couple 25 car drive-bys in the evening.

    ReplyDelete