Monday, January 10, 2011

Baby Steps or Steps to Baby?

"Your beginnings will seem humble, so prosperous will your future be." Job 8:7

Joan River's
, A Piece of Work absolutely and emphatically captivated me.
This is one outspoken, hard working woman, demonstrating sheer humility.
Say what you will about image, but she doesn't care one bit.
And definitely doesn't spend 3 days a row in her pajamas like the author of this blog.
I need to take a page out of her career chasing rule book, which is work, work, work.
Plus she wears depression a lot better than I ever could on her expressionless face...




I promise I am making it to happy.

But dealing with the blatant rejection of this bizarro and brutal acting/writing world is a ticking time bomb and has me listening to my somewhat ticking clock.

Is it finally time to move to a mediocre town, get a mediocre job, and succumb to baby making?


*And here's a little fodder for the intellectual atheists...>>

No comments:

Post a Comment