Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Earthly Drivel

"But our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ, who, by the power that enables him to bring everything under his control, will transform our lowly bodies so that they will be like his glorious body." Philippians 3:20-21

Yes, Mr. Speaker
. I am thrilled to meet your acquaintance. Yes, Mr. Speaker. It is wonderful to be part of the majority. Yes, Mr. Speaker. You do have a rather large gavel. Yes Mr. Speaker, this makes me happy.
Beheading in Mexico does not...

But this should make all the politically incorrect tight asses that wouldn't know literature if it climbed out of theirs, happy....
The Mark Twain masterpiece, Huck Finn is being released with N.I.G.G.E.R. replaced with S.L.A.V.E. 218 times.
As if the word slave doesn't conjure up antagonistic reminders...
Thanks to the liberal publisher for "fixin" a classic.

Yeah, I'm officially back in New York, two ghetto birds (helicopters) hovered low on my street this evening as I made my commute home blinded by the NYPD's flashing lights...

The silver lining? A lack of blood splatter on the soiled snow piles.

High light? Just recognized by the City Media Foundation as a New York Blog.

Did you vow to be more positive this God given new year?

This man implores you to...>>Youseff



No comments:

Post a Comment