Friday, May 28, 2010

Different Strokes

"The LORD is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation. He is my God, and I will praise him, my father's God, and I will exalt him." Exodus 15:2

What you talkin bout Willis?

"There's a battle going on in this earth
everyday. Work, school, death, and birth.
There are 6 billion people on this earth,
can you tell me what every single life is worth?

Toke a spliff, look around and see history.
My weapon and my method is no mystery.
I didn't come here to chill. I came here to rock,
to smash the empire with my boom-box." MF

Music is the ultimate healer.
So tonight I exalt the Lord and my much needed clean air weekend with some toe tappin, pickin and a'grinnin at Banjo Jams.
Cause you can't take the soulful south out of the girl.

Aren't I the first to say what might be right for one, might not be right for some?


RIP Gary Coleman

No comments:

Post a Comment