Tuesday, May 25, 2010

F-F-F Fame

"He has declared that he will set you in praise, fame and honor high above all the nations he has made and that you will be a people holy to the LORD your God, as he promised" Deuteronomy 26:19

I can not let it frighten me that New York Times writers have such an ill regard for our country that they are willing to print memos from our own military general shedding light on how we will fight terrorism in other countries. By being leftist, world elitists they are putting all our lives in danger.

But as my preacher says...."We've read the last book and the good news is..We Win."

Working on yet another new original series for cable I don't pay for...The Big C on Showtime.

Took a 5 AM bus to Stamford, Connecticut this morning to sit under the shade of a Dogwood and watch the bored out of their gord, small town drivers rubberneck in their Land Rovers to get a look at beautiful Gabourey Sidibe on their pristine sidewalks.

That...and counted how many times I went to crafty for sustenance.

Apparently big is the new black.

When's my fat break gonna come?

1 comment:

  1. At least you seem to be getting AFTRA gigs consistently.
    I'm not even making my initiation fee back.
    If you know any other old people tell them not to join unless they already have a career.

    ReplyDelete