Friday, May 7, 2010

Special and Deserving

"You must teach what is in accord with sound doctrine. Teach the older men to be temperate, worthy of respect, self-controlled, and sound in faith, in love and in endurance. Likewise, teach the older women to be reverent in the way they live, not to be slanderers or addicted to much wine, but to teach what is good." Titus 2:1-3

I want today...I want tomorrow. I want to wear 'em like braids in my hair. And I don't want to share 'em- Veruca Salt

I spoke with a director, who is infamous in the off-Broadway theater world for his wildly spot on Sam Shepard productions, about producing my unwritten playwright....
"The Culture of the Entitled Godless Ones." With all the gritty humor and grotesque satire I can vomit.

I know Freud touched on the pitfalls of an overindulgent narcissistic society, but he didn't live to see the exuberant wave of "The Self Esteem movement sweeping NYU's campus and bringing high decibels of dysfunction and gratification on a Friday night.

The Krishna's had to walk around the young girl flashing her tits so boldly.

If its not mainstream media, who do you blame when your kid is a brat...?

No comments:

Post a Comment