Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Positively Pessimistic

"If we live by the Spirit, let us also walk by the Spirit." Galatians 5:25

It's cold, rainy, and I'm not working.
Recipe to follow:

"The amount of oil is tiny, the Gulf of Mexico is a very big ocean." (not an ocean) Comments from Tony Hayward, director of BP on the worst ecological disaster in this country to date....

A blatant misplacement of words from Blumenthal because you would know if you were wielding a gun in the deathly frightening jungles of Vietnam... BamBam

Now credence to this kid's verbal know how is a slap in the face....WHAT?

I am sorry my rants have fallen to the dark side but it seems to be the way the world slants.

“A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.” Herm Albright

I do fully understand I am protected, strengthend and cherished in the Radiant Light of God's eternal grace, but damn't I forget to live that way.

So with the next few days booked on Marty's soon to be HBO's master stroke (just wanted to write that), I will try better to whistle sunshine out of every orifice.

And how was your day?

No comments:

Post a Comment