Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Call On Me

“The LORD will be king over the whole earth. On that day there will be one LORD, and his name the only name." Zechariah 14:9

Should I be surprised that while I am cursing Michael Hastings and his sub level contemptuous and unethical move, my friendly acquaintances' blogs are glorifying him?
Nope.

There are a number of aggravating issues I would like to scream out loud, including the feasible happening of me decking the unfortunate next person who walks on the left side of the sidewalk, steps, etc and smack dab into my forearm.

But...

Years ago my pastor, Dr. Michael Youssef wrote a book about Islamic Fundamentalism making a widespread push into Western countries. People ignored his words. He grew increasingly frustrated and at Christian congregations blindness to this impending fact.
In his anger, he cried out to the Lord.
You know what God told him?

Don't blow fire, light a candle. And that day Leading the Way was born, taking the very holy tru word of the gospel into the houses and hearts of those who want to attack us.


Would you call that mud in their eye?

No comments:

Post a Comment