Thursday, June 17, 2010

That's Mrs. Positive to You

"For you have been my hope, O Sovereign LORD, my confidence since my youth." Psalm 71:5

Him. And Him alone.

Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears. Les Brown

Something bout the air in the northeast June that makes your legs lighter and your spirits higher.
It is the cusp of the hot and sweaty to come. But the evening cool sets your thoughts on high as the wind blows your skirt up.

Not even the lying, cheating, flailing Lakers can break my stride.

A successful on tape audition with the Onion News Network and my elevated steps led me to the SouthWest Porch of Bryant Park where beer flowed like confidence and reason courtesy of the Indigo Girls under faded yellow umbrellas.

A front row seat to the 200 die hard yogis spread out in front of the New York Public Library, giving their setting sun salutations with butts in the air, breathed a relaxing breath in my big balls attitude as I climbed the steps to another Commercial Seminar where Lisa Gold hammered home that I should embrace the living hell out of the NO'S because that means I am spreading my wealth and showcasing my face.

Fail your way to success cause in the business there is no way you can say the right thing to the wrong person or the wrong thing to the right.

So I'm sitting here rubbing one out with rejection ready to market the hell out of me.

"Shoot for the moon and if you miss you will still be among the stars. " Les Brown


What's the worst thing that could happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment