Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Spouting

"I will make rivers flow on barren heights, and springs within the valleys. I will turn the desert into pools of water, and the parched ground into springs." Isaiah 41:8

OH MY GOD. I call on your name.

He's going on the offensive.
Let us not hire top notch civil engineers or send down Navy Seals to alleviate the gusher, let's throw your weight around and send the Attorney General (whom I've mentioned before) down to hire prosecutors to go after BP and oh yeah tax all of the oil companies while you're proactively at it. All the while insisting on what an amazing job you are doing, when public opinion screams otherwise
I can just imagine the Saudi's counting dollar signs right now. .

Are you fucking kidding me?

Don't use your slick finger to point and place blame, plug the hole. And not with insipid dialogue or charismatic gesturing. But with constant, empathetic, and obedient prayer.

Israel is the apple of God's eye and OBama tilts towards Palestine.
Do I need to explain to you why?

I would apologize but I am not sorry for my rant.
I just wish I was capable of putting it aside so my festering friction with the administration didn't bleed into my introspective loosely life based fiction at the end of the day.

Something to work towards in my future.

I would call my dad, but he would sing the likes of a country tune of, Sometimes Life is Too Damn Hard. And I already know that.

The good news if you want to call it that, is no matter how much I anger or pseudo operate on auto pilot in the maniac streets of NY, I never feel the desire to buy crack rock, hole up in my apartment and do shots of vodka while eating soggy breadcrumbs off my dirty tile floor.

And for this I am thankful.

Doesn't that count for something?





No comments:

Post a Comment