Monday, June 21, 2010

Cold Hard Spew

"So is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it." Isaiah 55:11

My confession is this.
I have no idea as to where this blog is heading.
So much of it has digressed into being anger fueled.
Will it take an upwards movement towards peace? I don't know.

Well of course the Latino population is exploding. Many of them are coming in by the truckload and boatload and copulating like rabbits. Which of course begs our President's next wonderful decision to push back once again on popular public opinion and sue Arizona.

Another Litigation...that's the ticket.
Aren't you already suing BP?
Well what about the trial of Khalid Shaikh Mohammad who's still sitting in GITMO?
Oh wait..weren't you going to shut that down your first month in office?

Someones been reading too much Noam Chomsky and is living in a world of comforting illusion.
Holy Moly, I know of a hole he can plug...

Did I lose any readers?

Whee...up we go then!

Turns out USA Network has an overinflated budget.

I cozied up in my smart shopper lavender suit to shoot the shit with a Brit named Simon, an "ex" con man (they never quite leave the business) who serves as a content consultant on White Collar...
Another one charmingly taking a huge bite of the Manhattan Money Pie.

I'm convinced there is a niche to be filled in every single arena...

And the only way I can fathom of monopolizing on my rowdy and surly past mistakes is good ole self deprecating writing... hidden amongst the cleverest of fiction of course.

What's holding you back from speaking the TRUTH?



2 comments:

  1. "What's holding you back from speaking the TRUTH?"

    My poet friend Truck told me it was because I am too polite, don't want to hurt other people. Since what I often have to say is critical and quite negative, I guess I just stay shut thinking there is enough of that sort of thing already. But yet I might have a unique POV. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. If there is not a book and a movie in your writing, I am astonished. The characters you have met, played and reached with your blog are all written in real time. You have a way with words which keeps my attention. This is not a small feat. If a blogging Julia Child fan and an assistant to a fashion editor can have scripts for movie and television hammered out from their writings, then I am sure a brave married woman with the support of her adoring husband, chasing her dream onto many television shows and movie sets has some fodder for a Hollywood writer to flesh out. Your detailed accounts of food and drink and taxi cab rides and dances and newbes and wannabes and hasbeens are all remembered and told in perfect timing and allows some of us who do not leave our homes, or hometowns to take flight.

    ReplyDelete