Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Very Special Girl

"May the LORD repay you for what you have done. May you be richly rewarded by the LORD, the God of Israel, under whose wings you have come to take refuge." Ruth 2:12

This scripture came to me as I was being chastised to "Hush my mouth" by a 6 foot gorgeous black woman resembling Gabrielle Union.
At this point, I had been standing in hand me down Yves St. Laurent stilettos for nine hours and was getting cranky.
It was clear she was truly upset with me and my faith when she shook her long silky finger at me and said..."Don't you know, it's His Will and His Timing that got you here child?"

Shoot. I finally meet a gal who believes in the Word of the Lord and she beats me over the head with it...

It took me until the end of the work day after getting caught in an out of the blue thunderstorm when I stood next to Little Miss Sunshine herself running on the treadmill beside me to slap a smile on my soaking wet mug.

God is Good Yo. He showed me all of my superfreak moves.

Can you thank Him for the same?


No comments:

Post a Comment