Saturday, November 27, 2010

Every Promise in the Book is Mine

“Let the message of Christ dwell among you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom through psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit, singing to God with gratitude in your hearts.” -Colossians 3:16

Do I believe him when he says, Religion Destroys? Sadly, I do
.

Never before in my 27 years of self professing faith have I experienced such hatred rejection than I do in this city.
I am not what anyone would claim to call a mainstream Christian but I don't compromise the word of God.
If you thought otherwise, you've been listening to the self elevated man and his self serving interpretation for way too long.

I'm going to see him on Sunday and yes, I have my own opinions...

Have you thought about finding your own?

No comments:

Post a Comment