Thursday, September 16, 2010

Back To The Future

"Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring forth. "Proverbs 27:1

A hail and lightening storm lit up the already electrified city tonight and struck a chord in me.

Spent my day marveling at an old role model, Alex P. Keaton fight the dominance of his debilitating disease and still manage to gracefully work his craft; His seemingly lifelong passion one day at a time.

It seems as though everyone I meet these days is on their own creative master path they have designed and sought after attentively, without ceasing.
My brain as of late uses a rack focus and even my worship is cut short.

I know what I've done.
So, without repeating my mantra of "What am I going to do with my life?" found scribbled in countless journals, I'll hum this prophetic diddy, watch the raindrops, and feel the peace that resides between yesterday and tomorrow.

This Broadways got...
Its got a lot of songs to sing.
If I knew the tunes I might join in.
Ill go my way alone...
Grow my own, My own seeds shall be sown in New York City!
EJ

Do you think drivel is my Plutonium?

No comments:

Post a Comment