Thursday, September 30, 2010

The White Horse (the other version)

"He who works his land will have abundant food, but he who chases fantasies lacks judgment." Proverbs 12:11

Saw a heroin bust today. The culprit squatted, handcuffed under the awning, finding refuge from the rain.
While the NYPD separated crumbled baggies from the fresh needles, I looked at the guy and thought of how many dimes I'd put in his beat up McDonald's coffee cup on my way racing to the train.

Damn him, he's been making more money than me and I'm the good intentioned enabler.

At least I'm an honest working blur...right Mr. Big?



Chasing the dragon, or chasing the dream, can you tell me the difference?


2 comments:

  1. Ha! Nice shot. I'm sure the DP will get the focus, depth of field correct one of these days.

    ReplyDelete