Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Star Crossed Crazy

"Two are better than one because they have a good return for their labor. For if either of them falls, the one will lift up his companion. But woe to the one who falls when there is not another to lift him up." Ecclesiastes 4:9-10

My husband received a handwritten note from our Yoga Instructor, upstairs neighbor the other night. It was taped to our apartment door with a patchouli scented business card attached.

It read...
"I am so sorry if I disturbed you last night with ALL my commotion. I was gargling and I passed out on the floor. I hope the noises didn't bother you."

I have to hand it to the gal...the days are getting shorter and colder and its high time to think about hunkering down.

Just not with my man.

Ohhhhhhhhh....
It's autumn in New York
That brings the promise of new love
Autumn in New York
Is often mingled with pain

Dreamers with empty hands
They sigh for exotic lands
It's autumn in New York
It's good to live it again

Lovers that bless the dark
On benches in Central Park
Its autumn in New York
It's good to live it again.
VD

Do relationships make it easier to take on tomorrow?




No comments:

Post a Comment