Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Living Large

"You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what he has promised." Hebrews 10:36

Like talking about Him everyday...

No, New York hasn't run its course, but if one more liberal New York writer comments on the
xenophobic, bigoted, and racist resurgence bubbling up within the rising hot Tea Party, I will sandblast them with the very version of the spew they spill in the name of NARROW FOCUS.

Primaries speak volumes and don't they say the cream rises to the top?
If you believe what you're told by the ONE form of media you switch on, that's your problem.

"But you went there knowing you would have to take all that came with living in New York City." My Mama

Today, I will gladly forfeit the romantasy (just coined it) of the perfect Manhattan world I molded with my play dough and young mind.

Never mind I endure an embittered and sheltered woman's aggravated authority bludgeoning condescending reprimands down on me while screaming in my face not to stand up for myself or what's right before she draws deeply on her secret cigarettes.

I'll just allow the cold bourbon to soothe my wounds and let the weather coming in blow up my skirt and lift my spirits.

After all, she was in New York City and that's all that mattered...

Is torture a means to an end?


No comments:

Post a Comment