Thursday, September 9, 2010

The Jam Rock

"I am the way, the truth, and the life." John 14:16

The sunshine streams through the sheer curtains and I catch my reflection in the mirror aglow with natural light. Switching my mental gears to a relaxed state of mind gets harder as the years show on my face. I crave simple silence. But the world is louder than ever.

Me on Vacation.
And mine and Damian Marley's answer to the Religious Leaders Gathering to give their message about Islamphobia...

"But behold the marriage supper of the lamb and the bridegroom onto his bride
Then shall the earth's children know the true expression of ONE LOVE
Then mother earth shall honeymoon in peace.
Forever eliminating the aspirations, lust and anguish of wars and rumors of wars."

Do you believe ALL roads will lead to Peace?

No comments:

Post a Comment