Monday, August 23, 2010

Bursting With It

"He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak." Isaiah 40:29

For the record ...
I don't want Laura Schlessinger to hang it up.
I think its brilliant Margaret Hoover called out Kim Kardashian.
I lean towards the belief that our President is indeed Muslim.
I will join in my Grandma's Sunday School promise to pray for Glenn Beck.
I wish we lived in a less sensitive and politically correct nation.
I stand behind my Rock, my Creator, my Deliver, my Beginning and End, and My Savior.

Slept until 12 today. I didn't mean to but it was nearly the first time it's rained this summer, taking the sweltering heat down to a mild steam and damn it to hell, I was dog tired.

I made my audition though, reading for a Southern Madam seducing a well educated, young girl gone astray into my enterprising fold.

Uh?

Who are these daytime televsion writers? And how can I be one?

On a side note but related to my LACK of consistent sleep.

My world and Reality TV collide. >>

This is precisely why I need to move off this street...

That and NYU Freshman are starting their trickle.


If a person is tolerant, do that have true convictions?

No comments:

Post a Comment