Monday, August 30, 2010

Journey Through the Life

"They worshiped idols, though the LORD had said, "You shall not do this." 2 Kings 17:12

(Must be read with a southern accent)

Oh my stars y'all, I was leavin my script reading class tonite. And do you know who I ran smack dab into? P Diddy. That's right. He was standing right outside of the famous Birdland just a talkin with his big ole bodygaurd and sure enough, if I didn't walk right into his sturdy forearm. I just said scuse me and made my train. I tell you... this city done draws them in...

And thanks to Mr. Slade for sharing this...although you may be gritting your teeth, you knew I would find favor. I hope some readers will too. The Brothers Koch >>

Do you place merit on the unworthy pomp and circumstance?

No comments:

Post a Comment