Monday, August 2, 2010

"In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps." Proverbs 16:9

List of things I'd like to see splendidly unfold tomorrow...I hope God is on the same page.

Book AOL commercial audition as a warm and sensible working mom...negotiate residuals.

Have the Genius at Apple Bar organize my Mac back to functional and slip me an iPAD for my frustrations.

Drop my dirty laundry with the Asians for my first time in Manhattan. I'm over self service.

Feel that stroke of inspiration (without illegal substance) to finally start first novel and put pen to paper.

Receive funding and fierce support from newly employed husband who shares good news over a bottle of Grand Krug.

Yep...I'm Taking a page from Cinderella that no matter how much my heart is grieving, I gotta keep on believing these dreams I wish will come true...

Is the moon and stars too much to ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment