Tuesday, August 17, 2010

So Go Forth

"I will lead the blind by ways they have not known, along unfamiliar paths I will guide them; I will turn the darkness into light before them and make the rough places smooth. These are the things I will do; I will not forsake them." Isaiah 42:16

Praying and Sobbing with my cracked sunglasses on, while running 6.5 MPH into my reflection to a long Widespread Panic Jam and contemplating my impending move to a small fishing town was not my ideal start to the morning.
But when the casting agent tells me, I am a versatile commercial actress with comedic range and stoic believability, the nights end has me back on the horse and whipping it full steam ahead.

It isn't rocket science, when you are doing what you love according to God's Will, you just feel better.

"If one advances confidently in the direction of one's dreams, and endeavors to live the life which one has imagined, one will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.”
Henry David Thoreau



No comments:

Post a Comment