Wednesday, August 4, 2010

R-E-G-U-R-G-I-T-A-T-E

This is what the LORD says, he who made the earth, the LORD who formed it and established it the LORD is his name: 'Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.” Jeremiah 33:2-3

California is now a State of Married Bliss...Good for them.

And after they have gotten their way, reopened old childhoods wounds, discovered each others disgusting habits, strayed, and filled their hearts and lungs up with such resentment, they will let out a stifled scream and search for the fastest route to a divorce attorney.

How's marriage? Super, thanks for asking. Equal Rights my ass.

I'm sorry. It's not that I disagree. Commitment isn't unconstitutional but shoving your views deep down my throat evokes a gag reflux I can't contain.

While Bloomberg sings songs of religious freedom on Governor's Island, radical Islam gets a feather in their cap; 9/11 victims and Joe Public scream the thought provoking point of would we celebrate the Japanese building a shrine near Pearl Harbor?

Yes while I long to be the smiling long blond haired rosy cheeked girl spinning to a 20 minute jam of Gov't Mules Soulshine, the man on 5th Avenue threatening to bitch slap me has the loving me in a state.

So I do what I do when I don't like me...I fall to my knees.

It's all about You, Jesus
And all this is for You
For Your glory and your fame
It's not about me
As if You should do things my way
You alone are God
And I surrender to your ways...


Does any of this make me a hypocrite?

1 comment:

  1. People wander into the lurid sideshows and ignore the real show in the big top.
    ---
    "Let's get them involved with divisive life-style fiddling while we burn and loot Rome."

    "Yeah, good plan. They'll miss the whole thing until it's too late for them. Ha Ha!"

    ReplyDelete