Thursday, August 12, 2010

Shake Em Up, Shake Em Up, Shake Em

"This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it." Psalm 118:24

Despite the 5 AM hiccup of being politely dismissed from "The Talent's" transportation van on 34th street; Today was...in the re-inventor Ice Cube's words...A Good Day.

My desk job consisted of twelve hours in JFK watching the Emirates stewardess' in their harem like attire apply sultry red lipstick and head for Dubai bound flight as the FedEx commercial shoot directed various angles around me and I kept my hand snug and stuck in the chocolate dish between takes.

My most evident weakness is my inability to live in the present and today as I exercised the practice of not letting another moment slip away, I became acutely aware of the fact that the most inclusive Commercial Casting Agency had plucked my name and there I was amongst the swell and seasoned.

And while my other luscious lip crush rocked out with his cock out out on Jones Beach tonight without me, I ate my fill of steaming papardelle pasta drenched in pancetta cream sauce and made sweet emotional love to my best friend as Aerosmith provided the swoon.

I trust with ever fiber of my being, I am where I'm supposed to be, on the path I need to tread, in the ever loving arms of my controller and provider.

Now, what's next?

No comments:

Post a Comment