Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Got Spark?

"Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free." John 8:32

Don't you just love when people see you through the bottom of their empty wine glass and decide to tell you their observation of your human behavior and personality characteristics?

I do...and now I'm recovering from the shock.

You know what the bottle of white wine told me this afternoon?

I am a fiery meticulous Type A, rigid micro manager, full of ambition and energy who dominates other temperaments. I am left minded, only thinking linear and have a hard time understanding creative minds. I am logical, organized, and outspoken...so much that people fear me and my reactions.

And that's why I'm great as her assistant and will succeed in this town.

If ever I needed to celebrate 420, it's on this balmy New York night.

Do you view you the way others do?

1 comment:

  1. Do you view you the way others do?

    Some of my dear friends like me better than I do. I wish I could agree with them more.

    ReplyDelete