Friday, April 23, 2010

Head Meet Wall

"From the fruit of his lips a man is filled with good things as surely as the work of his hands rewards him."Proverbs 12:14

“Do not waste yourself in rejection; do not bark against the bad, but chant the beauty of the good” Ralph Waldo Emerson


Billy Joel once said he wished he was less of a thinking man and more of a fool who could take rejection...Oh how I empathize with his sentiment.

I am an over thinker, over actor, and hellbent on being a New York overachiever.

Listening to the transcendental positive poet and the beautifully shaped jazz hand dancer who told me to keep the faith tonight before leaping off into the night air...

So. I'm rejoicing in enthusiasm with my three auditions this week.
And putting the fruitless aspect behind me.

To answer your question...No, they didn't call back.

But will they?


No comments:

Post a Comment