Monday, April 5, 2010

Why Worry?

“Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus our Lord.” ~Phillipians 4:6-7

"Take a vacation. A Vacation from my problems. You bet I will." BOB

Taking a page out of my favorite psychosomatic, multi phobic, over eccentric sailor, Bob Wiley's rule book....
After stacking numerous olive green Rubbermaid containers full of my disastrous NC-17 high school letters and well used paperback copies of Franny and Zooey into a dusty storage facility, and bidding another bittersweet farewell to my quiet Bradford Pear lined street with a residual yard sale couch perched in my front yard, I'm embarking on a holiday to ease the deep creases in my face, because it's either a certain bow out or Botox.

This also means taking baby steps to a break from the daily dose of drivel.

Isn't no news, good news?


No comments:

Post a Comment