Friday, April 30, 2010

Own Path

"Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners—of whom I am the worst." 1 Timothy 1:15

The evil Gargamel
and his long suffering feline sidekick have invaded New York City. While there are no three apple tall blue Smurfs sweeping out their Mushroom houses and speaking in a Smurfy dialect, there are indeed a boatload of crazies running amok in the streets. Today, I was one of them. Columbia Pictures has thrown its hat into the CGI/3D mix and come up with The Smurf Movie. Ahh, it was bound to happen.
La, La, La la la la.... With over 100 Smurfs inhabiting Smurf village...that Smurfette is one lucky gal.

An adorable life coach on set gently inquired about my writing habits and asked if I ever thought of carrying a recorder.
A roar came from deep inside bringing a resounding negative under toned wow...

This wow was affirmed on the heated cavernous dance floor with the statement from my could be adversary saying "concision brings readership."

My stream of consciousness is LONG...

But a marketable blog should be brief.

I don't judge my fellow background nudgers who want a piece of Smurf pie fame.
I don't turn my nose up at the nose candy sniffers who dance the night away beside me.

I am thankful I can come to His throne and give thanks for His constant Love.

It's 4 AM in Manhattan.

Should I say more?

No comments:

Post a Comment