Sunday, April 4, 2010

Risen and Ruling

"In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's Grace." Ephesians 1:7

Regardless of your hat, ham, or hidden eggs, He is Risen. And He is the Lord of heaven and Earth.

This is the day that the Lord has made and these are the lyrics that brought a broken congregation to their feet in tears this delightful Easter morn....

"...Then He raised me to my feet
And as I looked into His eyes.
The love was shining out from Him
Like sunlight from the skies.
Guilt in my confusion disappeared in sweet release.
And every fear I'd ever had,
Just melted into peace..
He's alive, yes He's alive.
I'm forgiven and Heaven'g gates are open wide.
Oh He's alive, He's alive.
Hallelujah He's alive.
He's alive. He's alive. He's alive.

I believe it, that He's alive.
Sweet Jesus."
DF

Happy Ressurection Sunday...

Be Blessed by these words.

http://www.risa.co.uk/sla/song.php?songid=18001

Can you tell I had church?

No comments:

Post a Comment