Wednesday, April 14, 2010

SCREAMING

"Therefore I am all the more eager to send him, so that when you see him again you may be glad and I may have less anxiety." Philippians 2:28

Ah there are days in my quasi adult life when I holler, Lord Hurry. Come.

Spirit Airlines managed to perform two detrimental assaults on me during my 12 hour travel day yesterday in my delayed swoop ,one by dissolving any shred of relaxation I may have experienced by closing the door on a Caribbean cottage on the hill and driving away with peace, and two, made any glimmer of chance of having a baby in the near future a distant gleaming memory. When the cab stopped in front of my 15 year old couch still sitting on my postage stamp of a yard covered in yellow powder for the last eight days, I took a nose dive into our under inflated air mattress and my my daily blog came one step closer to sporadic.

And the angst of it all manages to linger....

Manhattan tonight, whether I'm ready or not.

Do I need to chill the fuck out or what?








No comments:

Post a Comment