Thursday, February 4, 2010

Handle With Care

"The King will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me" Matthew 25:40

The 2010 National Prayer Breakfast.

Praying for civility...Good idea. Pray for a revival while your at it and don't make every single opportunity a political platform.
Our Secretary of State stepped up with scripture said organized religion stands in the way of faith. I concur.

You know what is a devastating insult? When someone who has lived a protected life tells you that you can not handle the execution of a task as you wouldn't know which way to turn...then sends you out to get the coffee.
He must become greater, I must become less needs to be my mantra as I cease looking at acts of service as menial tasks and a waste of my abilities.

"Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies." Mother Teresa

Mother Theresa was a living saint. A Roman Catholic nun who graciously served the poor, sick, and destitute people of the slums of India and the world for over 50 years. She was a compassionate humanitarian and true deserver of the Nobel Peace Price. Diminutive in stature and soft spoken in speech, she packed an inspirational punch. She dedicated her life to a mission of compassion and love and inspired nations with her selfless service. She prayed for peace, kept her judgments, and tirelessly reached out to the fallen, diseased, and forgotten. She bore witness to the dignity of every human life and walked the walk she talked. She answered a needed call to be a light of God and shone brightly with virtues we can only dream to possess in this dark, dark, dark world.

And now the lost Atheists don't want to give her a postage stamp...calling it controversial.The Freedom from Religion Organization can lick it and stick it.
MORE.

" As to my calling, I belong to the world. As to my heart, I belong entirely to the Heart of Jesus." Mother Teresa

Aren't we all in need of a good ole' fashioned Love Letter?






No comments:

Post a Comment