Monday, February 1, 2010

Race Results

"My brothers, can a fig tree bear olives, or a grapevine bear figs? Neither can a salt spring produce fresh water." James 3:12

Staring at a dulling yellow wall, questioning how the hell I am racking up a bill with lawyers who make $420 an hour for drafting documents and waiting weeks in between amendments, before they push papers to the end of their over sized desks and exercise their overinflated good ole boy egos with opposing counsels until they finally get around to calling me and charging me for quarter of an hour to tell me in legal jargon that I'm not going to ever be happy with their results.

AHHHHH....Show me the lesson in this injustice and tell me why I work so hard.

Productivity- the quality of being productive;Producing goods or services; Creative

Can this be measured in angst?

How about vacant busyness?

What about in all these modern studios on all of these long blocks filled with self starting pompous people who think what they are creating is so much more intellectually sound and visually grander than the next and have no qualms of telling you so...?

How to make it in New York City...

Set Path.

Stay Humble.

Shoe Leather.



"If you are not making the progress that you would like to make and are capable of making, it is simply because your goals are not clearly defined.” Paul J. Meyer

So what exactly do you want?

No comments:

Post a Comment